He can't figure out what's wrong with his new generator. It's too late now!
You'll want to reach through your screen and strangle this POS after watching this video.
A fire doesn't stand a chance with these guys on the scene!
This dude must have inhaled too much smoke from his burning house!
Jimmy Kimmel trolled the whole internet...Well done sir, well done!
A father and son stopped to record the massive chemical explosion last night. They got rocked by the huge explosion.
This dog lets his owner know when there's a fire!
One slip up and somebody is going to get hurt!
Don't harlem shake next to a bon fire unless you feel like getting roasted.
It's a good bet that this magician's career is over.