This kid shows you why the fire challenge is a stupid stunt.
Evidently the new crazy sweeping the internet is to light yourself on fire while in the shower. Maybe this video will put an end to it...probably not though.
You could also burn your house down attempting the fire challenge.
Watch this guy light himself on fire in the shower.
He was so nervous he forgot which glass door he broke.
He's going to need a hospital.
These kids are our future. Yikes!!!
Great way to knock yourself out!
This kid makes himself pass out and then asks what happened after he smashed through a glass table and busted open his face on the floor. Kids!!!