This all would have been avoided if he was wearing his seatbelt...
If you don't, you might cause him to end up in someones living room.
Door closing + gas fumes + fire = combustion = Boom!
Would of had it if the tailgate was closed.
Fireman Cory Kalanick rescues an unconscious kitten from a burning house filled with smoke.
This is what happens when the polish drink too much of their vodka.
Somebody loves Halloween!
This kid plays a good prank on his mom when she returns home from the store. He tricks her into thinking the house is on fire!
A big woman can't seem to climb up the bouncy house to use the slide.
One of the best Christmas light shows on the web. The dubstep drops at the 1:55 mark.