Sadly, they all perished in the fire. This video was found among the wasteland that was once their dorm room.
Volcanoes are cool. The extreme heat causes instant combustion!
Check out the shock wave this guy gets being even 2 miles away.
Fourth of July in the good ole USA.
This was supposed to be a funny video until...
Leave it to the Japs to come up with this.
The gas pump caught on fire but the fire extinguisher caused more damage!
It didn't take long for someone to make a pretty awesome remix of the dramatic black woman that got bronchitis. Check this one out!
There was a fire and this news crew found the absolutely perfect person to ask about it. Live TV Gold!