This dude must have inhaled too much smoke from his burning house!
Kids just keep getting stupider. Hes lucky he didnt burn alive.
Booze and fire never mix well.
You'll want to reach through your screen and strangle this POS after watching this video.
Door closing + gas fumes + fire = combustion = Boom!
Another terrorist trying to blow something up and ends up lighting himself on fire.
People must be running out of stupid stunts to do on the internet...
Dont fill up a sink with water and then throw a firecracker into it unless you want to buy a new sink.
This has got to be the weirdest proposal I've seen on the web yet. As if being lit on fire wasn't enough, he gets blasted by an onslaught of rockets as well...lol