This dude must have inhaled too much smoke from his burning house!
The gas pump caught on fire but the fire extinguisher caused more damage!
This guy thought it would be funny to spray fire into his friends face.
This is what happens when you mount a SAM missile system in the wrong vehicle.
This idiots arm is on fire.
It didn't take long for someone to make a pretty awesome remix of the dramatic black woman that got bronchitis. Check this one out!
A fireworks mishap makes for a dangerous and explosive show.
Run while you still can!!!
Because only real men shave their legs with fire...