He sets his balls on fire as a result.
A huge explosion occurred at a gas station in Russia.
It's a dangerous job but someone has to do it. Hats off to those brave firefighters.
A collection of all the idiots setting themselves on fire last week.
This kid shows you why the fire challenge is a stupid stunt.
Evidently the new crazy sweeping the internet is to light yourself on fire while in the shower. Maybe this video will put an end to it...probably not though.
You could also burn your house down attempting the fire challenge.
Watch this guy light himself on fire in the shower.
In the rare case that you ever get stranded with only a battery and some steel wool.