A fireworks mishap makes for a dangerous and explosive show.
This kid makes himself pass out and then asks what happened after he smashed through a glass table and busted open his face on the floor. Kids!!!
I guess his balance got thrown off.
Pro tip: Don't longboard into oncoming traffic.
Director Michael Bay got stage fright at the Consumer Electronics Show after his teleprompter started malfunctioning.
If kids are our future then we are doomed!
While he's mid pitch the sound girl accidentally starts playing Kickstart my Heart by Motley Crue. Somebody's getting fired...lol
Great way to get road rash.
I could see that happening a mile away.