This is shocking...pun intended.
This is why you don't f*ck with fireworks. Leave it to the professionals or you will be wiping your ass with your other hand.
Nobody gets burned and sh*t was everywhere so I call this a win.
This is what rednecks do for fun...
I'm definitely going to try this. I wouldn't have thought the fireworks could stay lit. Guess I was wrong.
Baboom!!! That's a pretty stupid idea considering all the flammable sewer gas down there. (methane)
This washing machine completely destroys itself. It lasted longer then I expected though.
It only takes seconds for total mayhem to occur.
Don't try this at home kids.