That's a sign that you should quit smoking.
This person just happened to catch lighting striking her house wires on the telephone pole.
A father and son stopped to record the massive chemical explosion last night. They got rocked by the huge explosion.
Door closing + gas fumes + fire = combustion = Boom!
Probably not the best spot to do that experiment.
Because only real men shave their legs with fire...
A backdraft is an explosive event at a fire resulting from rapid re-introduction of oxygen to combustion in an oxygen-starved environment.