Don't flush the toilet around this little fella.
Great way to floss his horns.
Here's the footage that was recovered when the camera was eventually found.
A crazy dog bites into a spray can under the kitchen sink causing a paint explosion. The fumes light from the oven. The result is a messy house fire and a painted dog.
I bet you've never seen a cat eat with a fork before!
Just a cat walking funny.
Isn't this supposed to be the other way around.
Two bucks get tangled together in a deadly sparring dual to the death. Three coyotes feasted on the loser while the winner was powerless to get away from the agony of witnessing close up his opponent shredded and eaten alive.