Evidently the new crazy sweeping the internet is to light yourself on fire while in the shower. Maybe this video will put an end to it...probably not though.
You could also burn your house down attempting the fire challenge.
Watch this guy light himself on fire in the shower.
He was so nervous he forgot which glass door he broke.
He's going to need a hospital.
This is almost unbelievable...
That was such a bad idea. Why not use dynamite?
What a brilliant idea without a helmet!
Today's Darwin award goes to this guy!