Nobody gets burned and sh*t was everywhere so I call this a win.
This kid is nuts. He is lighting fireworks off in his mouth and nose.
This has got to be the weirdest proposal I've seen on the web yet. As if being lit on fire wasn't enough, he gets blasted by an onslaught of rockets as well...lol
Fireworks and Gas don't mix.
He's gotta go back to the drawing board to refine his design.
The main reason why fireworks are mean't for outside.
And the Darwin award goes to...
The people upstairs got a rude awakening!
A fireworks mishap makes for a dangerous and explosive show.