Are kids really this stupid these days? His friends pour acetone on his head and light it on fire for fun. Don't try this at home!
Now that's what you call a HOT ROD.
A crazy dog bites into a spray can under the kitchen sink causing a paint explosion. The fumes light from the oven. The result is a messy house fire and a painted dog.
Sadly, they all perished in the fire. This video was found among the wasteland that was once their dorm room.
Cute heart made from fire.
Guess what? Aerosol is flammable!
Stupidity knows no bounds!!!