Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge! You have failed at all of them.
Sadly, they all perished in the fire. This video was found among the wasteland that was once their dorm room.
The gas pump caught on fire but the fire extinguisher caused more damage!
This has got to be the weirdest proposal I've seen on the web yet. As if being lit on fire wasn't enough, he gets blasted by an onslaught of rockets as well...lol
That's a good way to lose all your hair.
Lighting yourself on fire with gas is never going to work out in your favor!
I was waiting for a pumpkin bomb. I gotta try this next year.
A fire doesn't stand a chance with these guys on the scene!
Door closing + gas fumes + fire = combustion = Boom!