Something seems a little bit wrong with this ceiling fan!
Director Michael Bay got stage fright at the Consumer Electronics Show after his teleprompter started malfunctioning.
A collection of the best fails from last week.
Cliff diving fail at its best. I bet that hurt!
It turns out that you can actually get dizzy after being twirled in circles on the dance floor.
Don't take lessons from this guy.
The hypnotist tells them all the fighter jet they are in has been hit and to eject, eject! Thats when this kid takes off in his wheelchair.
Oh man that looks like it hurt!