Whatever it was this guy was trying to pull off it didn't work. Instead he wrecks his bike.
He'll have a pretty good hangover in the morning.
The poor donkey is dangling from the overloaded cart.
This guy thought it would be funny to spray fire into his friends face.
Evidently the new crazy sweeping the internet is to light yourself on fire while in the shower. Maybe this video will put an end to it...probably not though.
One small mistake results in destruction.
Well that was mighty impressive!!!
Try to skip ahead and you might lose your head.