She survived but was burned badly.
This kid was caught off guard by the size of the explosion.
A massive gas station explosion is caught on a dashcam in Ukraine.
"Guys my hair just exploded."
Dad is pissed! He told him NOT to microwave the glow stick but he did it...
Watch to see what 160 pounds of Tannerite will do to a barn.
Baboom!!! That's a pretty stupid idea considering all the flammable sewer...
A large tire explodes sending an employee backflipping into the air. BOOM!
Last firework he'll ever see.