She survived but was burned badly.
It can be pretty scary when rockets start raining down all around you.
This kid was caught off guard by the size of the explosion.
A mishap at a gas station results in a massive explosion.
A massive gas station explosion is caught on a dashcam in Ukraine.
"Guys my hair just exploded."
Dad is pissed! He told him NOT to microwave the glow stick but he did it...
Watch to see what 160 pounds of Tannerite will do to a barn.
Baboom!!! That's a pretty stupid idea considering all the flammable sewer...