This guy takes the ice bucket challenge up a level.
"I need to go check on my cat".
That was a shocking experience!
Heard a few people say it is the current that kills, not the voltage. I have to disagree.
That was a shocking experience.
Electricity passes from one prick to another.
Don't stand in the water and grab your electric fishing pole. He wasn't the head of his class.
Have you always wondered if you electrocuted yourself, which type of electricity would hurt more: AC (Alternating Current) or DC (Direct Current)? Wait no more!
Dad is just about ready to kill his kids.
This is pretty cool. A tree gets to close to the power lines and starts a nice fire.