Don't try this at home people. Eating dry ice is super dangerous!
He ate one too many crackers and fell asleep cause he was so full.
Anyone want to explain how in the f*ck?
This video recounts a dog owner's search for the culprit in a case in which he found a bag of cat treats gnawed through. The search yields two suspects but one of the dogs, named Denver, is unable to hide her guilt. This is CUTE!!!
Even Hot Chick do Disgusting things. She eats a praying mantis.
The phrase "Eat shit and die" is used quite often in the movies.
A whale eats this ice fisherman right through the ice.
WTF! Why would anyone eat that random crap. Oh I know, to look like a fool on the internet.