She looked like a tasty snack to him. That looks like it hurt.
There is a reason why you are not supposed to put your fingers in a shark's mouth!
His little brother charlie bit him!
Don't let the sharks mouth get close to you...This guy learned his lesson.
Shark week is coming to an end so here's a nice little remix for you all.
A crazy dog bites into a spray can under the kitchen sink causing a paint explosion. The fumes light from the oven. The result is a messy house fire and a painted dog.
Don't try to vacuum the rug when daisy is around.
And she gets bitten. What did you think would happen?
This is why you dont mess around with crocidiles.