Posted: 2/9/2010 12:00:00 AM
10. Gargamel, most likely on LSD. Spends his life in pursuit of little blue guys in faggy white outfits and mentally abusing his cat. What does he plan to do with the blue dwarfs when he catches them anyway?
9. Olive Oyl, probably Dexatrim abuse, maybe some amphetamines. Who is that skinny? She might even be anorexic. One side question, what the hell are Popeye and Brutus thinking? They almost made the list for courting her.
8. Snagglepuss (Is this even spelled right?), cant explain it. Maybe its the name, or the look, but he is suspicious.
7. HeMan, this is an easy one. I mean cmon. Roid monkey #1. BY THE POWER OF ANABOL!!!!!! Makes me want to root for Skeletor. Alone in his castle, hitting the weights. And on top of that he even injects the stuff in his pet tiger. Animal Abuse.
6 and 5. Yogi and Boo Boo, we all know what is really in those picnic baskets. They go back to the cave and trip.
4. Droopy, the number one downer abuser in toon land. Cant someone slip him an upper every year or two? The only time I ever saw him happy is when he sees the picture of the babe.
3. Dopey Dwarf, he openly admits it. The other dwarfs deny involvement but they are under investigation. Allegations that Doc is writing some extra scripts for Sneezy and all the guys are partaking are afloat.
2. Daffy Duck, if he isnt using crack, Marion Barry is clean. He is so wired he bounces around on his head without pain. Blows his beak off all the time. Some symptoms might be from daffiness but Haladol wouldnt work for him. Might for his buddy with Tourettes, Porky though.
1. Shaggy, by far the number one suspect. His clothes, his hair, his bad goatee, the boy converses with dogs. But all of this is nothing until you go to the Munchie Factor. Anybody who averages 9.3 dog treats consumed per episode does pot. Scooby is guilty by association. And look at the way he and his friends painted that van!