Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique that actually works -- and doesnt rely on habit-forming drugs.
Ready to give it a try? Just follow these simple steps:
1. Take a deep breath.
2. Picture yourself near a stream.
3. Hear the birds softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
4. Recall that no one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called the world.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall in the distance fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is crystal clear.
8. You can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.
See? Youre smiling already.