Posted: 9/8/2005 12:00:00 AM
1. You have to dial the area code to call your neighbor
2. You think crosswalks are for babies
3. Khakis are something you start the car with
4. You think if someones nice to you, they either want something or theyre from out of town (and probably lost)
5. You know how to cross 4 lanes of traffic in 5 seconds
6. If you hear someone say pahk the cah in hahvad yahd one more time youre going to slap them upside the head.
7. Anything past Worcester is the middle of nowhere
8. You are amazed when traveling out of town that people who work at McDonalds speak English.
9. You think its not actually tailgating unless your bumper is touching the car in front of you.
10. You know that a yellow light means at least 5 more cars can get through.....
11. and that a red light means 2 more can.
12. Crown Victoria = undercover cop
13. Subway is a fast food place. The transportation system is known as the T, and only the T
14. For the cost of your house, you could own a small town in Iowa.
15. There are 6 Dunkin Donuts within 20 minutes of your house.
16. You or someone in your family worked on the Big Dig
17. When people talk about the curse of the Bambino, you know what theyre talking about (and believe in it too)
18. You know what the blinking red light atop the Hancock tower means in the summer.
19. You think of Rhode Island as the deep south
20. You think the Yankees suck.
21. You believe using a turn signal gives away your plan to the enemy
22. If you stay on the same road long enough, it will eventually have 3 names
23. Someone has honked at you because you didnt peel out the second the
light turned green.
24. Youve honked at someone because they didnt peel out the second the
light turned green.
25. All the potholes just add excitement to your driving experiences.
26. Stop signs mean slow down a little, but only if you feel like it.
27. 6 inches of snow is considered a dusting
28. 3 days of 90+ heat is definitely a heat wave and 63 degree weather is wicked warm.
29. $15 to park is a bargain
30. You cringe every time you hear some actor/actress try to do the
Boston accent, even if they were born here